It’s all about communication!
We believe in the face to face approach to Benefit Enrollment. Your employees must feel comfortable selecting their benefits and require clear explanations and effective communication prior to finalizing their choices. Our licensed Benefits Representative will conduct on-site, one-to-one sessions with your employees to explain each benefit option and electronically enroll them into their selections – freeing your staff of extra paperwork, time and expense.
Since many employees do not clearly understand the high costs incurred by you, the employer for their Benefits, we also effectively highlight this and in turn assist in your Employee retention efforts.
Our benefits communications include:
- One-to-One Core/Voluntary Benefits Education and Electronic Enrollment
- Salary Continuation Statements
- Dependent Eligibility Audits/Data Cleansing
- Total Compensation Statements
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Education and Enrollment
- Consumer-driven Health Plans Education and Enrollment
- Employee Surveys