Multiple shifts, constant turnover and various Insurance programs can impose on your Human Resources staff and draw their attention from the day to day needs of the department. This is one of the many areas where Enroll.Me offers significant value. Through our wide-ranging choices of technology platforms, we are able to assist you in the administration of your Core and Voluntary Benefit programs while allowing your HR staff to maintain their focus on their primary functions.
For example, you will not receive any bills for your voluntary benefits – carrier bills are sent to us, and a dedicated Premium Administration Representative will be assigned to manage all of the reconciliation and recordkeeping associated with your program. Because we “manage” the deduction slot via our Client Service Center, your employees can call one phone number to change any voluntary benefit election. If your payroll center can accept an update file, we can provide electronic notification of these changes. This enables us to notify your payroll center of any changes (preferably in an electronic data update file).
Plus, our proprietary systems allow you to seamlessly integrate additional voluntary offerings into your portfolio to adapt to your changing benefit needs and to be responsive to your employees.
Our administrative services include:
- Deduction and Billing Reconciliation
- Policy and Deduction Changes
- Assumption of Reconciliation and Billing Functions for Any Existing Voluntary Benefits Program
- Electronic Deduction Data Transfer
- Dedicated Client Services Call Center
- Consolidation of Voluntary Offerings Among Multiple Divisions
- Choice of Single or Multiple Payroll Deduction Fields