Whole life or term life insurance plans are a way for employees to protect their loved ones’ futures. They’ll appreciate the opportunity to apply for coverage that fits their paychecks and lifestyles, and the fact that they can keep the coverage in force even when they retire or change employers.
Other advantages include:
- The flexibility to apply for coverage of up to $100,000.
- Spouse coverage of up to $50,000 and children coverage of $10,000 or $25,000.
- A $10,000 child term life rider is available to cover dependent children on a guaranteed-issue basis.
- Whole life plans that build cash value at a guaranteed rate of return.
- Accidental-death, waiver of premium, and accelerated death benefits.
- Eligibility that is easily determined with just a few medical questions.
- Premiums for whole life plans that never increase for the benefit amount selected on the original plan.